From PiBoSo Documentation
To Create a .pnt File
- Download Templates and PaintEd
- Save your finished designs as .tga (anywhere you like)
tga files must be named correctly!
- livery.tga (bike graphics)
- bike_parts.tga (bike metal parts)
- onboard.tga (handlebars / steering)
- rider.tga (rider kit)
- Open PaintEd, click Dir Read button, and locate the folder where you saved your paints. When loaded, the filenames will appear on the left.
- Type in a name for you paint in the Name box, then click the Pack button.
- Save the .pnt file in the appropriate folder in the MX Bikes install directory:
livery, bike_parts, onboard:
bike livery, bike_parts, onboard files should be packed into the same .pnt file.
To Unpack a .pnt File
1) Click Paint Read, choose a .pnt file
2) Click Unpack, choose a directory to save to