- 1 Input
- 2 Input 2
- 3 Input 3
- 4 Graphics
- 5 Misc
- 6 Simulation
Move all the axis on your controller to their extents, then click ok to save calibration.
- Lean : Bike L/R control
- Brake : Front Brake Lever control
- Rear Brake
- F/B Lean : Rider forwards (tuck) and backwards (sit up) lean
- L/R Lean : Rider left / right lean control, only used if auto lean is disabled
- Enable :
- Enable : For FF enabled joysticks and wheels. Gamepad rumble is not supported.
- Strength : Values above 100% may negatively impact subtle effects
- Reverse : Reverses the force effects, required by some controllers
Allows you to fine tune the controller inputs for each axis. Click on the down arrow next to Lean to select other axis.
- Deadzone : Useful to remove unwanted wobble in the center of steering motion, for example
- Linearity : Can provide more accuracy at the start of axis motion
- Press : When a button or key is assigned, adjusts axis increase speed when pressing
- Release : When a button or key is assigned, adjusts axis decrease speed when releasing
- Shift Up
- Shift Down
- Reset : To reset the bike on the track after a crash. Press once to reset in-place, press and hold to reset to the track.
- Low Speed : Push the bike backwards and forwards
- Dash : Change the information displayed on the dashboard
- Pit Limiter : Pitlane speed limiter toggle
- Engine Mapping : Switch between Qualify, Race, Wet engine mappings while on track
- Change View : Switch between Onboard, Cockpit, External views
- Look Back : Look behind
- Heading : Look to the left and right
- Tearoff : Clean visor
- Raise Arm : To let online riders know you are pitting, for example
- Complaint : Unimpressed with someone's riding?
- Win Gesture : You're number 1!
- Angry Gesture : You only have yourself to blame.
- Chat : Talk to other riders while ontrack
This allows you to control the free roam replay camera with your analogue controller